Friday, April 17, 2015

ESPN suspends Britt McHenry for mean girl bullying of towing firm clerk

What a nasty piece of work. Her mandated hiatus will last a week.



Here's her apology:
"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake."
No one who sees the above video is going to buy that. The bottom line is that she wants people to believe what she said is out of character when her actions betray her character as that of a shallow bitch. Would anyone who isn't, ever resort to the kind of contemptible and revulsive put-downs she employed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis